An Executive Briefing Presented by Mark Richardson
January 25, 2017 – Newport Beach
March 8, 2017 – San Diego
April 19, 2017 – Ontario
Session Availability is Limited
This executive briefing is designed for business owners who are considering selling their companies, and who want to know their options and what to expect during the business transfer. At this executive briefing, you will learn strategy about business transfer, and get some insight on Current Market Conditions.
You will Learn:
- How to avoid the mistake that 9 out of 10 business owners make when selling their companies.
- 5 alternatives to an outright sale.
- How to use Collaborative Advisory Teams to maximize the full value of your business, to reduce taxes, and to keep more of what you get.
- The facts about today's market – no hype, no pressure – just straightforward talk from an experienced acquisition professional.
How You Will Benefit
- Gain knowledge of business transfer issues and how they might affect you when you sell your company.
- Receive up-to-date information and trends in market activity
- Walk away with concepts for strategic planning sessions with your family and business associates.
About the Presenter
Mark Richardson is a market maker for family businesses. He has extensive experience in business sales, financial consulting, tax planning and raising capital for growing companies. He works directly and confidentially with business owners to assist them with the sale of their companies.
The number of people that can attend this executive briefing is limited because Mark Richardson wants to answer your questions about business transfer. Additionally, attendees may want to discuss their situations while getting to know Mark, drawing on his experience and knowledge. Finally, if an attendee discovers that their situation cannot be discussed in detail with others during the session, they can arrange for a time to meet with Mark Richardson privately and confidentially.
A light lunch will be served. The fee for the Executive Briefing is $40 per individual (note 1). Parking is free.
Reservations are required; RSVP today by calling: 714.282.7146
1. Our Guarantee - If you are at all dissatisfied with the executive briefing session, for whatever reason, we will refund the fee. That means no questions asked and no hard feelings on our part.